Join the PAWS NY Team for the NYCRUNS 2022 Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon!
The NYCRUNS Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon are BACK! PAWS NY is excited to announce that we are an Official Charity Partner of the NYCRUNS 2022 Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon on April 24, 2022.
Pick your route and get ready to challenge yourself! The new route starts in North Brooklyn and winds around the waterfront, which takes you by the historic Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges, while delivering the magnificent views of Manhattan. From there, the route heads up the grand concourses of Fulton Street and Flatbush Avenue before passing through Grand Army Plaza and into historic brownstone Brooklyn. Half Marathoners finish up in Prospect Park, while Full Marathoners will continue on to Coney Island and back, also ending in Prospect Park.
If you’re interested in participating in this epic running journey, while helping to raise much needed funds and awareness for people and pets in need, learn more and submit your application below.
- Guaranteed race entry to either the NYCRUNS 2022 Brooklyn Marathon or Half Marathon (no additional fee; we’re covering the registration fee for team members)
- Fundraising minimum of $1,200 is required and due by Monday, April 18, 2022 (unless you already have guaranteed entry)
- Official Team PAWS NY race shirt
- PAWS NY swag (tote bag, water bottle, bandana, face mask, hand sanitizer, and dog waste bag dispenser)
- Personal online fundraising page via the Run This One platform by NYCRUNS, with fundraising support provided by the PAWS NY staff
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual spring fundraiser for the team member who raises the MOST money
At this time, PAWS NY has ONLY 5 charity runner slots for the NYCRUNS 2022 Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon, and we are currently accepting applications from runners who are interested in either race. We encourage you to apply today. Please fill out the Google form to be considered for the PAWS NY team for the Brooklyn Marathon or Half Marathon. Thanks for your interest!
Please note: NYCRUNS has a “no-refunds, no-deferrals, no-transfers policy” for the Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon. Read more on the event website. Additionally, in order to ensure the health and safety of the entire NYCRUNS community, the following procedures will be in effect for this event:
- You may not attend the event if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive in the fourteen (14) days prior to the event.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within the fourteen days following the event, you must email email@example.com so that we may notify staff and participants as necessary.
- Other requirements including proof of vaccination may be in effect. The event website will be updated and registered athletes will be advised via email when policies are finalized.